I was talking with a few family members in Sweden about snacks I liked to eat, and I mentioned chocolate-covered potato chips. They had never tried them! So naturally I had to make them some today. Below are the steps if you want to do the same.
- Buy 3 chocolate bars and 1 bag of salted chips
- Set up 2 sheets of wax paper or baking paper
- Melt chocolate bars
- When full melted, add a few chips. When covered fully with chocolate, remove one-by-one and place on paper to dry
- Repeat process in step 4 until you run out of chocolate
- Wait a few hours for the chocolate to set again, then you are good to go!
See below for some photos, you can see I also added some sea salt on some of them, too. Enjoy!